Monday, September 3, 2012

September "Currently"

Hey Friends!

I'm popping in for a quick second to share my September "Currently" from Oh' Boy 4th Grade  I love reading blogs for older grades.  (It's always good to have an arsenal of great blogs to refer to...you never know when you may need it!!!)

Anyway, this is the first Link Up that I've ever done, since my blog is all of...a few weeks old!  Head over to Oh' Boy 4th Grade to link up too!!!

Here is what I've got goin' on "currently"  :)



Alright, I MUST finish lesson planning.  I think I can, I think I can!

6 comments:

  1. I'm here via the linky. Welcome to the wonderful world of teacher-blogging! :)

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you have a super school year and that the car dealership calls you back with a better than you expected deal! Enjoy blogging it is so fun and you will learn so much!!!

    :) Nicole
    Tadpole Tidbits
    www.mrscorbitt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (and the car dealership DID in fact call back with a BETTER deal than we had hoped for!!!)

      Delete
  3. Welcome to blogging! I admire you for teaching a combo class. We ALL forget what the beginning of the year is like and all of the "training" we do! Lol!

    Your blog is adorable and I am happy to be your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I just checked out your blog. So adorable! I'm loving the wonderful world of blogging!

      Delete